Disneyland has a long list of do’s and dont’s, I had no idea most of these even existed. Could make for a not so “magical’ time if you get caught.
Having been to Disneyland many times, I can say with full certainty that not all of these rules are enforced but some are pretty funny and scary to think about.
From Daily Mail:
Disneyland is the place ‘where dreams come true’. But if you disobey park rules, a pleasant family day out could well turn into a nightmare.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts – which has seven locations around the world including Florida, California, Hawaii, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong – has dozens of rules in a bid to ensure the ‘happiest place on earth’ stays that way.
25 THINGS BANNED AT DISNEYLAND
1. Cutting in line, or joining someone in line
2. Taking video on a ride
3. Giving a speech or demonstration
4. Filming a commercial or a movie
5. Blowing up a balloon at Animal Kingdom
6. Bringing a glass container – excluding small containers such as baby food jars
7. Smoking in non-designated areas
8. Bringing a suitcase larger than 24 inches by 15 inches by 18 inches
9. Feeding the animals
10. Showing tattoos that are inappropriate
11. Flying a drone
12. Taking flash photography indoors
13. Bringing a ‘large’ tripod
14. Taking off your shoes or your shirt
16. Using profane language
17. Wearing a costume as an adult
18. Bringing a stroller larger than 36 inches by 52 inches
19. Selling something or distribute goods
20. Bringing a pet – unless it’s a service animal
21. Sitting in a folding chair
22. Wearing a mask – unless for medical purposes
23. Riding on skateboards and skates
24. Carrying a weapon
25. Bringing in your own alcoholic drinks