This is far worse than anything we have seen from Anthony Weiner, as unbelievable as that is…
That poor girl. Thing of how difficult this has been for her. Hopefully, now that the truth is out there, she can move on and heal.
Here is what we know:
Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a troubled 15-year-old girl telling her she made him ‘hard,’ asking her to dress up in ‘school-girl’ outfits and pressing her to engage in ‘rape fantasies’
- A high school girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, reveals the online relationship began last January
- Weiner and Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s top aide, were still together
- He told the teen that it had been a year since he and Huma had sex
- The girl says she told him she was 15 and a sophomore in high school; messages confirm he knew she was underage
- In one message Weiner tells the girl ‘I would bust that tight p***y’
- She claims Weiner asked her to undress and encouraged her to touch herself and say his name over video chat
- Weiner would not get fully nude, but usually shirtless and wearing boxers
- Weiner did not deny exchanging ‘flirtatious’ messages with the teen. He declined to comment on the specifics
The girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, said the online relationship began last January while she was a high school sophomore and before Weiner’s wife, Hillary Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin, announced she was ended their marriage.
Weiner was aware that the girl was underage, according to DailyMail.com interviews with the girl and her father, as well as a cache of online messages.
In the online messages, Weiner, 51, sent bare-chested photos of himself to the underage girl, repeatedly called her ‘baby’ and complimented her body, and told her that he woke up ‘hard’ after thinking about her, according to copies of the conversations.
In one particularly lewd message, he told the teen: ‘I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.’
When confronted with the claims, Weiner did not deny exchanging ‘flirtatious’ messages with the teen. He declined to comment on the specifics of the allegations on the record, but provided copies of two emails the girl sent him that he contends raised questions about her claims. DailyMail.com publishes them below.
He gave a statement to DailyMail.com in which he says, in part: ‘I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgement about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent. I am filled with regret and heartbroken for those I have hurt.’
Below are some examples of Weiner’s correspondence:
The unidentified teen speaks out:
We pray that this girl will be able to recover and heal, and that justice will be served.