Any thinking American knows that Hillary Clinton should be in prison for maintaining a secret email server in the basement of her home. Those emails put in harm’s way on a daily and even hourly basis people’s lives based on this classified and TOP SECRET information that was compromised.
Literally, thousands of Americans, both military and civilian have been, are currently, and could potentially be compromised because of her refusal to understand or even take seriously the nature of her job or even the simple definitions of words. This is an extremely comprehensive outline of JUST what those emails entailed and it should be shared with everyone as we grow close to Election Day, especially those undecided voters. It should especially be shared if we all know that one ignorant, slow, cave dweller that is insistent upon voting for Hillary.
- The Clintons’ Apple personal server used for Hillary Clinton work email could not be located for the FBI to examine.
- An Apple MacBook laptop and thumb drive that contained Hillary Clinton email archives were lost, and the FBI couldn’t examine them.
- 2 BlackBerry devices provided to FBI didn’t have their SIM or SD data cards.
- 13 Hillary Clinton personal mobile devices were lost, discarded or destroyed. Therefore, the FBI couldn’t examine them.
- Various server backups were deleted over time, so the FBI couldn’t examine them.
- After Hillary Clinton was notified that the State Department would be seeking her
Although the FBI did not have a complete record of Hillary’s emails on 3 separate unclassified personal servers, THEY did locate the following —
- 2,093 emails State Dept. currently classifies as Confidential or Secret. (State Dept. did not address what their classification was at the time they were sent.)
- 193 emails (81 separate email conversations) that were classified at the time they were sent, ranging from “Confidential” to “Top Secret/Special Access Program.”
- records via the House Benghazi Committee, copies of her email on the laptops of her attorneys Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were wiped with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review them.
- After her emails were subpoenaed, Hillary Clinton’s email archive was also permanently deleted from her then-server “PRN” with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review it.
- After the subpoena was served, backups of the PRN server were manually deleted.
68 of the 81 email chains remain CLASSIFIED still today.
- 8 were Top Secret.
- 37 were Secret.
- 36 were Confidential.
- 7 were Special Access Program.
- 3 were Sensitive Compartmentalized Information.
- 36 were Not Releasing to Foreign Governments.
- 2 were Releasable Only to Five Allied Partners.
- 12 of the suspect email chains were not provided by Hillary’s attorneys. The FBI found them other ways.
The email chains contained classified information from 5 other agencies: CIA, DOD, FBI, NGA and NSA.
Hillary is BOLD in her flagrant disregard for the law — behaving in a fashion that brings to mind Marie Antoinette and conveying an attitude that simply states, “I’m Hillary Clinton! I do what I want. There’s nothing you can do to me! Americans? Well, let them eat cake!” —-
h\t – Sharyl Adkinson