On monday, a group of CDC Scientist sent out a scathing letter to their Chief of Staff explaining the atrocities taking place inside the CDC. Not only did they point out blatant fraud, but they also pointed out the “perks” received by Scientists that follow unethical behavior at the order of their superiors.
These scientist go on to say that the CDC has been “influenced” by outside parties and rogue interests(big pharma), with United States LEADERS(politicians) at the heart of the problem and they are DEMANDING change. A damning accusation against malfeasance and criminal conspiracy ever.
Alas, mainstream media and medical/Big Pharma spokespeople are continuing to do their best to ignore the raging conflagration that is the VAXXED phenomenon and pretend none of this is happening. CDC whistleblower/confessor William Thompson came forward years ago stating hard evidence linking vaccines to autism and was told to THROW IT IN THE TRASH. Sen. William Posey also begged congress to do something and they have done nothing.
Anyone who dares to question the CDC and the powers that be, will be ostracized and ripped to shreds. Yes, even Doctors and Scientists that have worked in the industry for decades, went to the same schools, received the same education, have successful practices, will all be told they are wrong and lose all credibility.
It’s time to start looking for yourself folks, for the sake of your children.
The letter opens with this extremely revealing paragraph (emphasis added):
We are a group of scientists at CDC that are very concerned about the current state of ethics at our agency. It appears that our mission is being influenced and shaped by outside parties and rogue interests. It seems that our mission and Congressional intent for our agency is being circumvented by some of our leaders. What concerns us most, is that it is becoming the norm and not the rare exception. Some senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors. Others see it and turn the other way. Some staff are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right. We have representatives from across the agency that witness this unacceptable behavior. It occurs at all levels and in all of our respective units…We are asking that you do your part to help clean up this house!
Let’s decode some key phrases:
- “Outside parties and rogue interests.” = Big Pharma and general corporate whores with connections to (or jobs in) these key agencies (CDC, AMA, etc.). It’s well known that there is a revolving door between massive pharmaceutical corporations and government agencies, such that “outside parties” tend to become “internal parties” and vice versa. The governmental arena has been thoroughly infiltrated by these “rogue interests,” to the extent that such interests control policy creation itself.
- “…becoming the norm and not the rare exception.” – Well, let’s be real: this problem became normative a long time ago. Their statement shows that ALL authoritative claims around health/medical issues/medical interventions made by authorities such as the CDC or AMA should be viewed with suspicion and investigated thoroughly instead of taken prima facie (at face value). In other words, CDC and other such government agencies lie… a lot.
- “Some senior management officials…even condone these behaviors.” – Because they are paid handsomely to sell humanity out to the highest bidder, whether Big Pharma, Coke, or what have you. Senior management condoning this activity creates a top-down systemic problem that poisons the entire barrel, so to speak. A strained climate of pressure to “go along to get along” ensues. The public’s suspicion of such agencies is thus well justified.
- “It occurs at all levels and in all of our respective units.” I.e., no part of the CDC apparatus remains untainted by this repugnant corruption (See: William Thompson’s confession). It is all-pervasive and, frankly, we have no reason at all to believe this problem is restricted – as if by magic – to just the CDC. Parallel government agencies with similar or related functions are just as compromised. Truth is a minor concern (or even just plain problematical) for these corrupt elements whose primary interest appears largely to be lining their pockets with a lot of cash.
- The SPIDER letter also outlines some other issues, including data manipulation by the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in the Wise Woman Program in order to present misleading results to Congress (“to make the results look better than they were.”) As they said, “definitions were changed and data ‘cooked’”
An “internal review” that involved staff across CDC occurred and its findings were essentially suppressed so media and/or Congressional staff would not become aware of the problems.
SPIDER also singled out Drs. Barbara Bowman and Michael Pratt for their “irregular (if not questionable) relationships with CocaCola and ILSI representatives. Neither of these relationships were necessary (or appropriate) to uphold our mission. Neither organization added any value to the good work and science already underway at CDC…It appears to us that something very strange is going on with Dr. Pratt…His behavior and that of management surrounding this is very troubling.”
Carey Gillam reported on the notorious Bowman and dubious Pratt (whose surname seems apt):Bowman, retired after revelations of what the complaint called an “irregular” relationship with Coca-Cola and the nonprofit corporate interest group set up by Coca-Cola called the International Life Sciences Institute (ILSI). Email communications obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests by USRTK revealed that in her CDC role, Bowman had been communicating regularly with – and offering guidance to – a leading Coca-Cola advocate seeking to influence world health authorities on sugar and beverage policy matters.
Emails also suggested that Pratt has a history of promoting and helping lead research funded by Coca-Cola while being employed by the CDC. Pratt also has been working closely with ILSI, which advocates for the agenda of beverage and food industries, emails obtained through FOIA showed. Several research papers co-written by Pratt were at least partly funded by Coca-Cola, and Pratt has received industry funding to attend industry-sponsored events and conferences.
This is all just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to CDC corruption.
Finally, the CDC SPIDER letter closes with:
Why has the CDC OD turned a blind eye to these things. The lack of respect for science and scientists that support CDC’s legacy is astonishing. Please do the right thing.
Please be an agent of change.
(CDC Scientists Preserving Integrity, Diligence and Ethics in Research)
Complete letter can be found HERE