“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that. People are going to prison.”
These are the reported words of an NYPD Police Chief. In the department, a Chief is only one rank beneath the Commissioner.
The NYPD Special Victims Unit was tasked with researching former Congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop. It is likely that they had not idea that the sexting addict’s wife, Huma Abedin, had somehow saved emails that would expose Hillary Clinton’s career.
How bad is it? Reportedly, the information is bad enough “to put Hillary and her crew away for life.” The words were spoken to True Pundit.
After finding more than 500,000 emails related to Hillary Clinton’s time as Secretary of State, the NYPD informed the FBI. FBI Director James Comey was “forced” to open an investigation.
What would have happened if Comey had chosen not to act?
The NYPD said, “We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that. People are going to prison.”
FBI Sources say that Abedin and Weiner are cooperating with them, and the two are shopping for separate immunity deals.
One official said, “If they do not cooperate they are going to see long sentences.”
The emails may implicate members of Congress and one member of the Senate, as well.
Authorities are subpoenaing the cell phone and travel records of Abedin and Weiner, especially those records that pertain to the Bahamas.
Why are the Bahamas important? Convicted sex slave pedophile Jeffrey Epstein ran a party island there, where he allegedly pimps out underage boys and girls to international dignitaries.
NYPD and FBI sources believe that Hillary Clinton traveled as Epstein’s guest at least six times, probably more. Bill Clinton has been reported, by multiple sources, to have traveled there more than 20 times.
Below are a the bullet-form highlights of the case.
Evidence links to:
- Money laundering
- Child exploitation
- Sex crimes with minors (children)
- Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
- Obstruction of justice
- Other felony crimes
The investigation includes:
- Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email
- Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weiner warehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.
- Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records
- Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents
- A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.
This case is bad and it appears to be getting worse as we go along.