After this election, one would think that there wasn’t much left to find out about Huma. However, we managed to find 20 more interesting facts that aren’t common knowledge and rather interesting.
- Huma is NEW WORTH is roughly 2 million. She has been working with the White House since 1996, so there’s no questioning how she racked up that net worth.
- She is on the dreaded ISIS hit list. Earlier this year, the Islamic State terrorist group published a hit list targeting moderate Muslims, including Huma Abedin, in its propaganda magazine Dabiq.
- Part of Clinton’s notorious email mishap that just up and vanished. The FBI recently learned about emails on a computer that Abedin said belongs to her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner. Regardless, it contained tens of thousands of emails, some with classified information, that are now under investigation.
4. She is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. In 2012, five members of Congress claimed Huma had “immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations.” The alleged connection was generally rejected by most.
5. JOHN MCCAIN LOVES HER. When a handful of Republicans attempted to link Abedin to the Muslim Brotherhood, John McCain was one of the first to defend her. He praised her as “an intelligent, upstanding, hard-working and loyal servant of our country and our government.” Disturbing.
6. She is a PROUD Muslim. Abedin isn’t afraid to express herself as a proud Muslim, which she self-proclaimed while criticizing the proposed banning of Muslims from entering the US. She explained the plan as “literally writing racism into our law books.”
7. The STILL aren’t DIVORCED. Though they aren’t divorced, Abedin became legally separated from former Congressman Anthony Weiner in 2016 following his infamous sexting scandals that destroyed his career.
8. She made TIME Magazine’s “40 under 40”. In 2010, TIME included Abedin on its “40 under 40” list of a “new generation of civic leaders” and “rising stars of American politics.” She was 35 at the time.
9. She is inspired by CNN correspondent Christiane Amanpour. As a child, Huma always dreamed of channeling her hero, journalist Christiane Amanpour. “She was just this intrepid, brilliant, fearless sort-of truth-teller,” she said.
10. SHe claims to be a fashion guru, though I would have never guessed. Abedin is always decked out from head to toe in the most glamorous outfits. When she wed Anthony Weiner, Huma donned a jaw-dropping, embellished cap-sleeve dress.
10. Born in Michigan and moved to Saudi Arabia at the age of 2 until she was 18 and ready for college. Plenty of time to be corrupted by Islam.
11. She is “invested in helping others”, that was pretty clear with Hillary. Lie, lie and lie some more. Abedin believes part of her motivation to excel as a political staffer comes from her power to help others. “To me, that’s one of the blessings of this job,” she said. “In some tiny, tiny way I am part of history, but I am also able to help people.”
12. She speaks 3 languages. Being a jack of all trades in politics isn’t Abedin’s only talent! Not only can she speak both English and Hindi-Urdu, Huma also fluently speaks Arabic. That way she can communicate with all people wanting to blow up the U.S.
13. She is featured in “WEINER” the documentary. Now that I actually didn’t know, but it makes sense. The documentary that captured Anthony’s train wreck of a campaign and essentially the most embarrassing chapter of Huma’s life.
Read the rest HERE