The radical, anti-values sexual revolution is accelerating at break-neck speed.
Just last week, the Charlotte Mecklenburg School Board acted on Obama’s high-pressured, open bathroom initiative by taking it to a whole “nutha” level.
CMS introduced “The Gender Unicorn.” This little guy is the Charlotte school system’s new teacher’s assistant. He’s going to help our children explore and discover who they “go to bed as,” and who they like to “go to bed with.”
Are you kidding?!
He (or she, not really sure) looks cute and harmless – kind of like Barney with a horn. Check him/her/it/zee/zi/whatever out:
Yet this little thing is geared to grab the imagination of our children and indoctrinate –and even intimidate – them in participating in the sexual revolution. Even the confusing gender symbol is placed over its private area!
What kind of nonsense is this?!
The Benham boys hit it out of the park AGAIN! Order David and Jason Benham’s newest hit – “Living Among the Lions: How to Thrive Like Daniel in Today’s Babylon” – and learn how the ancient Jewish prophet holds the keys to Christians thriving in a world that’s increasingly hostile to people of faith
But it’s worse, because the purple unicorn was accompanied by an entire CMS Training presentation, where parent’s rights, teacher’s classroom gender references and even school activities have been completely redefined.
The NC Values Coalition highlighted just a few points:
1) Parental involvement dependent on student’s permission: “Involvement of parents in the plan is determined in working with the student, considering the student’s age and health, wellbeing and safety concerns” (Page 34).
2) Students can choose their bathrooms and changing facilities: “Students must have access to the restroom/changing facilities that correspond to their gender identity” (Page 42).
3) CMS will remove some gender-based activities: “CMS will evaluate all gender-based activities; maintain only those that have clear and sound pedagogical purpose” (Page 46).
4) Students can choose their gender-based activities (intramural sports, dress codes, classes, ceremonies, photos, extracurricular activities, etc.). This includes choosing which gender they participate with during overnight field trips: “Students are permitted to participate in gender-based activities consistent with their gender identity” (Page 46).
5) Students shall not be referred to as “boys and girls” in classrooms, but “scholars” or “students”: “Avoid gender specific classroom management techniques” (Page 46).
Abraham Lincoln once said, “The philosophy of the classroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.”