The inpatient democrats in the Senate are now making huge threats if they do not get their way on the North Korea Deal.
The democrats in the top Senate told President Trump not to make a deal that hands North Korea all the nuclear weapons. Then they threatened to maintain or stricken the sanctions on Pyongyang if they did not get their way. Chuck Schumer and top democrats handed Donald Trump a letter laying out their demands for any pact made.
Honestly, it’s pretty hilarious that the democrats want to make demands on what is coming from the North Korea Summit. Lets be honest here… The democrats are not really interested in making a deal. And everyone knows it!
According to greatamericanrepublic:
Democrats want to put in stipulations that will ensure that President Trump will not be able to reach any sort of agreement with North Korea. In a letter that was signed by Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senators Robert Menendez, Richard J. Durbin, Mark R. Warner, Dianne Feinstein, Patrick Leahy, and Sherrod Brown there are five demands that you can read below.
As Written By MAIREAD MCARDLE for the National Review:
Senate Democrats have threatened to block any deal will North Korea that does not meet their list of demands.
“Any deal that explicitly or implicitly gives North Korea sanctions relief for anything other than the verifiable performance of its obligations to dismantle its nuclear and missile arsenal is a bad deal,” seven prominent Democrat senators wrote Monday in a letter to President Trump.
The senators outlined five specific requirements a deal with the dictatorship must meet in order to gain their support, and promised to use congressional power to block any deal that does not meet those requirements:
- The deal must include the dismantlement and removal of all nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons from North Korea.
- The U.S. must ensure a “complete and verifiable denuclearization of North Korea,” removing all items related to nuclear-weapons production to prevent the country from reversing course.
- North Korea must end its ballistic-missile program as well.
- North Korea must comply with “anywhere, anytime” inspections to ensure it is not cheating on the deal, and sanctions must be immediately restored if it does cheat.
- The deal must be permanent…….
AND THAT’S NOT ALL
THERE IS WAY MORE HERE KEEP READING: