Last week, washed up actor Peter Fonda made a disgusting tweet regarding President Trump’s son, Barron that that stunned Americans. Fonda wrote on Twitter, that Barron should be ripped out of his mother, Melania’s arms and locked in a cage with pedophiles. Of course, this action is not shocking considering this a rabid liberal consumed with hate, and his vitriolic rhetoric didn’t stop there.
Soon after, Fonda logged back onto the social media giant and wrote that he wished Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen should also be publicly caged. Fonda wrote “Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby.” He continued, “The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity.”
Well, now Fonda is learning that those actions do have consequences as Sony Pictures has released a statement about the actor’s vile rant, and condemned his nasty words. In a statement, Sony Picture Classics stated that Fonda’s comments were “abhorrent, reckless and dangerous” and that “we condemn them completely.” However, instead of the film studio pulling Fonda’s latest movie they decided to keep it going to keep because it is fair to the other actors.
Here is more on this via The Daily Caller:
“Sony Pictures has released a statement on Peter Fonda, the actor who has sent vile, disturbing threats to women and children associated with the Trump administration.
Sony Pictures Classics, which will be releasing a movie co-starring Fonda in a matter of days, said in a statement sent to The Daily Caller that Fonda’s comments were “abhorrent, reckless and dangerous” and that “we condemn them completely.” The statement goes on to explain that Fonda has only a “minor role” in the film and the studio will not be pulling it in fairness to the other actors in the ensemble cast. Sony’s full statement:
“Peter Fonda’s comments are abhorrent, reckless and dangerous, and we condemn them completely. It is important to note that Mr. Fonda plays a very minor role in the film. To pull or alter this film another creative talent fairly penalize the filmmaker Shana Feste’s accomplishment, the many actors, crew members and other creative talents that worked hard on the project. We plan to open the film as scheduled this weekend, in a limited release of five theaters.”
Fonda found himself under heavy scrutiny Wednesday after tweeting that the president’s 11-year-old son Barron should be ripped away from his family and caged with pedophiles.
Fonda has since deleted the tweet.
Fonda’s manager Alan Somers sent The Daily Caller an apology from Fonda, blaming the vulgar tweet on the images of children on migrant the U.S. border. After the threat against the president’s son, spokeswoman for the first lady Stephanie Grisham told The Daily Caller that the Secret Service has been “notified” of the tweet.
Fonda has also tweeted advocating the public caging and r**e of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. The vulgar tweet said Nielsen should be “pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity.”
He also advocated for White House press secretary Sarah Sanders be separated from her children.”
Could you imagine if any conservative would have said this about Obama’s daughters? There would be calls for public hangings and what not, but since it is a liberal they always make excuses. Hopefully, karma comes around fast and takes care of these vile liberals once and for all.