Mom Walks In To Bathroom To Find Teen Daughter Dead In Bathtub, Sees What’s Right Next To Her [VIDEO]


A teenage girl has died after she was electrocuted while trying to charge her phone when she was taking a bath.

Madison Coe, 14 year old, either plugged her phone into a charger, or grabbed her phone while it was plugged in as she sat in a bathtub and electrocuted herself, according to the victim’s family. The death occurred on July 9 in the victim’s father’s house in Lovington, New Mexico, KCBD reported.

Police confirmed that the teen from from Lubbock appeared to have been electrocuted.

The teenager was described as a “shining star” who loved music and basketball, according to her grandmother Donna O’Guinn.

“There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone,” she said. “And that was just very obvious that that’s what had happened.

“This is such a tragedy that doesn’t need to happen to anyone else. And we want something good to come out of this … awareness of not using your cellphone in the bathroom as it is plugged in and charging.

“She is going to be greatly missed by all of us. She has a special place in my heart.”

Family and friends hope to raise awareness about the dangers of using a mobile phone while in the bath among other young teenagers through Facebook.

Madison’s mum Angela O’Guinn put a post on her page showing pictures of her daughter with the message: “Please, please let her voice be heard and protect and educate your children on the fatal dangers of electrocution.”

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help cover her funeral costs.

Article Sources: Opposing Views/Facebook, Opposing Views, KCBD News Video Credit: KCBD News/Youtube via Inside Edition

Previous Racist Oprah Just Admitted What She Would Force On All White People If She Became President! (VIDEO)
Next WOW: Ocasio-Cortez’s Tweets CONGRATS To ‘Brave’ Rashida Tlaib For ATTACKING Conservatives