Jeanine Pirro’s Show Removed From Fox News Schedule After Comments About Rep Omar



Loading...


Last week, Fox News host Jeanine Pirro slammed Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar for wearing a hijab has now had her show pulled.

Now, no one is sure if the reason for the sudden pull from the lineup last night was related but it sure does seem rather convenient, wouldn’t you think?



Here is more from Variety:

Fox News Channel replaced tonight’s broadcast of Jeanine Pirro’s weekly program with a repeat episode of its documentary series “Scandalous,” just days after the 21st Century Fox-owned cable-news network said it condemned remarks the outspoken host made about Minnesota Democrat Ihan Omar.

The change in Fox News’s schedule was evident in an on-screen cable guide. But a Pirro broadcast had been placed in newspaper TV listings for this evening.



When reached for comment, a Fox News spokesperson said, “We’re not commenting on internal scheduling matters” and declined to elaborate.

During her broadcast last Saturday, Pirro, a former New York prosecutor, suggested Omar, a Democractic representative, did not respect the law set down by the Constitution of the United States. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which is antithetical to the U.S. Constitution?” Pirro asked.



Previous Newly Released Court Filings Reveal Just How McCain Used Dossier Against Trump, And It's Disturbing
Next Another State Has Passed Law To Rig The 2020 Election In Favor Of Dems