During the events leading from the shooting of Mike Brown there has been a strange presence in Ferguson, Mo. From the initial fliers handed out you can see an over tone of Islamic propaganda. You can line up the tactics and word descriptions being used in Ferguson almost identically with some of the Islamic Social training manuals.
Also below you will see a list of organizations working “with” the protestors in Ferguson, MO.
“Solidarity does not mean our struggles are the same. Solidarity means all struggles matter.”
– Professor Robin D.G. Kelley at National Organizers’ Conference of the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, September 21, 2014.
The murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri has shone a spotlight on racism, police brutality and militarized policing in the United States. Resistance to Mike Brown’s killing was met with violent repression in the form of rubber bullets, tanks, and tear gas. As thousands of people, most of them young and black, took to the streets of Ferguson to resist and demand justice for Mike, more joined in solidarity around the country and world.
Community leaders in Ferguson and St. Louis are calling on people of conscience to join them for a Weekend of Resistance October 10-13 to demand justice for Mike Brown and all victims of police violence; to stand together to challenge the systemic racism faced by black and brown communities in Ferguson, St. Louis, and across the nation; to keep the pressure on for broad, comprehensive change. Local groups including the Organization for Black Struggle and the St. Louis Palestine Solidarity Committee, joined by national groups listed below, are inviting those who support the Palestinian struggle for liberation to stand in solidarity with the people of Ferguson as part of a Palestine contingent in response to the call. We recognize that none of us is free until all of us are free.
There will be a variety of activities happening throughout the weekend, led by local organizations on the ground in and around St. Louis, including: street actions, panel discussions, hip hop events, faith-based clergy-led events, and nonviolent direct action trainings.
Just a few specifics for the Palestine contingent:
- Friday, October 10th: Panel discussion exploring the intersections of U.S. police practices and militarization around the world, including in Palestine.
- Saturday, October 11th: Large national march at the historic old St. Louis courthouse (where Dred Scott was denied his freedom) with Palestine support contingent.
- Monday, October 13th: Action focused on a target highlighting intersections of militarized policing in Ferguson and Palestine.
- St. Louis Palestine Solidarity Committee
- Organization for Black Struggle
- U.S. Palestinian Community Network
- Muslims for Ferguson
- US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
- Council on American Islamic Relations – St. Louis
- Palestinian BDS National Committee
- National Students for Justice in Palestine
- Palestinian Youth Movement
- American Muslims for Palestine
- African Americans for Justice in the Middle East and North Africa
‘Junior jihadis’ paraded by their parents: Innocent children who show how ISIS terrorists are even indoctrinating babies
- Shocking photos show youngsters posing with guns and giving ISIS salute
- They were posted on Twitter accompanied by chilling messages in English
- They were taken by children’s parents and other fighters in Syria and Iraq
- A number of images appear to have been posted by British fighters abroad
- Among most worrying is photo of baby lying on flag surrounded by weapons
From two young boys posing with guns to a baby lying on an ISIS flag surrounded by weapons, these images show the children dubbed the jihadists of the future.
The shocking photos, which have been posted on social media sites accompanied by chilling messages, were taken by the youngsters’ parents and other militants in Syria and Iraq.
They include children pointing assault rifles toward the sky, giving the Islamic State’s one-finger salute and being indoctrinated in the ways of the extremist group.
Scroll down for video
Salute: The photos were taken by the youngsters’ parents and other militants in Syria and Iraq; a number of whom are believed to be British fighters. Above, another youngster gives the Islamic State’s one-finger salute
Alarmingly, a number of the images appear to have been uploaded by British fighters who have travelled to the war-torn countries to wage jihad.
One Twitter user, who goes by the name Abu Farris, posted a picture of a child in a balaclava appearing to operate a machine gun mounted on the back of a truck.
These photos below are photos from The OK beheading suspect Facebook page, the last photo is from the Ferguson protests.
This last photo is from the Ferguson protests.
Read more @ WND
More from August in Ferguson:
A sign carried by a protester in Ferguson, Missouri, declaring the presence of the Islamic State, or ISIS, is an act of intimidation, warning Americans they should fear the Middle Eastern Islamic jihadist group even in their own homes, according to an expert.
Islam analyst Robert Spencer, whose Jihad Watch website website monitors Islamic jihad worldwide, said the sign, which says, “ISIS here,” is “in line with supporters of the Islamic State taking photos of the Islamic State flag held in front of the White House and other landmarks.”
“The objective is to ‘strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah’ (Quran 8:60) and to emphasize the desire of Islamic State jihadis to strike within the U.S.,” he said.
“The fact that they have supporters here in the U.S. who can hold the banner in Missouri and the sign at the White House shows that that is a very real possibility,” he warned.
The Islamic State is the terror army that has taken over large areas across Iraq, killing and scattering Christians and other non-Muslims. The atrocities have included the slaughter of men, women and children, forced sex slavery and the destruction of religious sites, including what is believed to be the tomb of the prophet Jonah.
Now, in Ferguson, where mobs have been rioting for more than a week over the shooting death of a black teen by a police officer, Islamic State is claiming a presence.
Video of CNN’s Jake Tapper delivering a report in Ferguson shows someone carrying the Islamic State sign down the street, keeping pace with Tapper.
The Daily Mail in the United Kingdom reported other ways ISIS is threatening Americans in
Do you have an opinion?