With the invention of Photoshop, it’s easy to create deceiving photos that look perfectly real, but these 50 photos you’re about to see are 100% untouched and were taken exactly how you see it.
When you combine perfect timing, optical illusions and your mind making you question what you’re seeing, you’ll definitely need a second look to figure out what’s going on.
1. Artist Philippe Ramette fastened his feet to the wall of the floating sideways balcony and held onto the railing for support.
2. You’re not looking at an analog glitch. This wooden cabinet was intentionally carved to look like one.
3. This photo is caught perfectly as the bubble was popping.
4. Eyeball reflections are so hard to capture, but this photographer was able to get it at the right angle.
5. The camel thorn trees during sunrise at Deadvlei, Naimbia can pass for a painting.
6. No, that’s not a giant bottle. This photo was just shot at the right angle.
7. The plughole at the Ladybower Reservoir in the UK is a manmade hole that drains water during extreme rainfall to prevent overflow in the dam.
8. A pool that managed to remain pristine during a flood.
9. Matthias Schlitte, aka Popeye, is the German arm wrestling champ.
10. What looks like 4 pictures cropped together is actually just one picture.