Kids Are Getting Chemical Burns That Are Leaving Permanent Scars From Sleeping With THIS Common Item

A 9-year-old schoolgirl has been left scarred for life after her snow globe style iPhone case leaked a toxic liquid that burned through her skin. The decorative protective covering Olivia Retter used to guard her phone burst open while she was fast asleep in bed.

The plastic backing was similar to snow globe, containing a thick liquid that allowed glitter sparkles and unicorn and rainbow shapes to move around when shaken.

However, its outer lining comes apart while under Olivia’s leg, allowing the viscous substance to drip out onto the edge of the iPhone 5C. The chemical then moved onto the young girl’s leg – burning the shape of the phone into her skin while sleeping. Olivia woke up in pain, but it was not until the morning that she and mother discovered the injury she had been left with.

A cleaner said, ‘Olivia is not supposed to have her phone in her bedroom at night but she sneaked it in and had it in her bed, so she fell asleep with it touching her leg. She woke up in the middle of the night and came into my room and said her leg was hurting. I thought she was being silly and sent her back to bed.

Read More Here

Previous Economic Emergency Has Been Declared In THIS One Country And It Is Only The Beginning
Next New Sticker Appears For The Religion Of Peace: 'We _ _ _ _ Goats'