[VIDEO] Competitive Dancer Wins Competition After Setting THIS Area On Fire, Ouch!


A video of a competitive dancer has been spreading like wildfire over social media for a very apparent and hilarious reason.

Fire Gyal Flexi — a competitor in a Dancehall contest — tells us the incendiary moment was accidental. Her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately put the flames out.

One little problem … she applied way too much alcohol, and she lit up like a torch! Flexi suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize.





Previous [WATCH] Controversial Video That 24-Year-Old Teacher Sent To Students, Some She Was 'Tutoring'
Next Take a Good Look at This Dog - There's One Reason He's Going Viral. Can You Tell What it is?