Conservatives have long believed that Obama’s treasonous actions during his tenure as Commander-in-Chief make him a bonafide terrorist. The fact that he has consistently kowtowed to radial Islam while attacking Christians doesn’t help his case, either.
Though there seems to be an abundance of evidence to support claims that our own president is actually trying to hurt our country, if you say as much to a liberal, you risk being labeled a racist, a bigot, or a conspiracy theorist.
But according to American News, 8 U.S.C. 2331 defines “domestic terrorism” as activities with these three characteristics:
- Involves acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state laws
- Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian populations; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii_ to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
- Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
Furthermore, 18 U.S.C. 2332b defines the term “federal crime of terrorism” as an offense which:
- Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct.
- Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
According to the federal government, Barack Obama is definitely a terrorist. Share this report if you agree!