Will someone please indict Hillary Clinton? She is a criminal, anyone with half a brain cell knows that, but she keeps getting away with everything, even murder, but a new bombshell report has surfaced which could be the very thing needed to hold her accountable for some of her actions.
Fox News’ Brett Baier reports that two FBI sources with “intimate knowledge” of the Clinton Foundation investigation are saying that the probe will likely end in indictment.
On Wednesday’s “On The Record” Baier laid out several details he’s learned from those sources:
1) “The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported, I think, so far.”
2) Despite reports that laptops belonging to Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, two top aides for Hillary Clinton, were supposedly set to be destroyed according to their immunity agreement with the Justice Department, the devices are still intact.
“We have been told that those definitively have not been destroyed,” Baier said. “They are at the FBI field office here in Washington and are being exploited.”
3) The evidence in the Clinton Foundation probe is being described as “a lot of it” and that there is “an avalanche coming every day with WikiLeaks and the new emails.” Some people involved in the investigation are now being interviewed for the third time.
4) Anthony Weiner’s laptop contained new emails and not simply “duplicates” as some Clinton defenders have suggested.
“The classified investigation is being run by the national security division of the FBI,” Baier reports. “They are currently, as Catherine Herridge has reported, combing through Anthony Weiner’s laptop, and they are having some success in what they believe to be new emails, not duplicates, that have been…emailed through the server.”
5) The sources believe with “99% certainty” that Clinton’s server had been hacked by five foreign intelligence agencies.
6) Baier also said that when he pressed his two sources about likely outcomes of the investigations, they told him that, barring obstruction, they are likely to lead to an indictment.
In Florida, a key battleground state, Trump is making stops and giving his closing arguments to a Trump Presidency, and he is all smiles at the thought of a Hillary indictment.
Donald Trump on Thursday celebrated the Fox News report that said an indictment is “likely” in the FBI’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation, accusing the Justice Department of roadblocking investigators.
“The system is rigged, and reports also show the political leadership at the Department of Justice is trying to protect Hillary Clinton and interfering with the FBI’s criminal investigation,” Trump said during a rally in Jacksonville, Fla.
“It’s very unfair to the FBI, if you want to know the truth. They are out there doing their job and they are being roadblocked.”
"The FBI agents say there is likely to be an indictment" – Donald Trump speaking in Jacksonville, Florida. https://t.co/nLjzbUHGWy
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) November 3, 2016
With only a few days left till this election, something better happen, and it better happen fast.