Popular Gadget Linked To Tragic Fire That Killed Two Year Old Little Girl


In 2016, over 500,000 hover boards were recalled due to risk of explosion and causing more than 60 fires. Well, you can now add this to the list. This, however, isn’t just some normal incident. A two year old little girl was killed in this fire that is believed to be caused by the hover board charging. I’ve personally met quite a few people who have personal experience or know someone else who has had issues much like this with a hover board. These are very unsafe and have had many different recalls over the past year and a half.

It’s time that people start to recognize how dangerous these hover boards really can be and take action.

H/T Faith Family America

A 2-year old girl was killed in a house fire on Friday from severe burn complications. Other children in the fire were hospitalized in critical condition.

Unfortunately, one firefighter on his way to the scene of the accident was also killed by a driver under the influence.



A hoverboard charging is believed to have started the disastrous fire.

In 2016, over 500,000 hoverboards were recalled due to risk of explosion and causing more than 60 fires.

“This is a major recall that families and consumers across the country should respond to — immediately.”

Because of this tragic incident, more safety concerns regarding the recalled gadget are arising.

If you know someone with a hover board, please encourage them to get rid of it.





Previous She Saw A Homeless Guy And His Sign At Walmart, Immediately Stops Her When She Sees What It Said (Photo)
Next Texas Roadhouse Takes A Bold Stance When Denying Families Acces To Certain Seating Areas [PHOTOS]