This past Friday, the Republicans released a new ad that showcased the political violence stemming from the left. The ad comes shortly after House minority leader, Nancy Pelosi stated that she approved of “collateral damage” against conservatives.
Is anyone surprised?
Here is more from The Daily Wire:
The ad comes after several violent attacks have been launched against Republicans in recent days, including:
- Suspicious envelope causes ricin scare at Sen. Collins’ home
- Dem Operative For Soros-Funded Group Attacked Female GOP Campaign Manager
- Two Republican Candidates Attacked While Campaigning In Minnesota
- Wyoming GOP Office Set On Fire Less Than Two Days After Opening — Police Say It Was Intentional
- Sen. Cory Gardner’s Wife Allegedly Received ‘Beheading’ Video Prior To Kavanaugh Vote
Pelosi, a California Democrat, said earlier this week that if collateral damage happens against those who disagree with the political agenda of the Democratic Party, then “so be it.”
“We have to have total clarity about what we do when it comes to everything — a woman’s right to choose, gay marriage … whether it’s about immigration, whether it’s about gun safety, whether it’s about climate …” Pelosi said earlier this week. “I think that we owe the American people to be there for them, for their financial security, respecting the dignity and worth of every person in our country, and if there’s some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it, but it shouldn’t be our original purpose.”